Thursday, September 10, 2009

reBlog from Mommyn Tyme: Mommy's Reviews you can Use

I found this fascinating quote today:



How busy is your evening, trying to figure out dinner and find things your family will actually eat? We've all seen the hamburger helper commercials, but is that really good for everyone? Check out the calories, fat, and sodium sometime on the box! You will be amamzed! But, I have found a great site that offers weekly menus, the grocery list all ready made for you, and tips and tricks to make it fun and easy. No kidding! This really is a wonderful idea! Check out the links below- you will be amazed. There are some free weekly planners, free grocery lists, and a few really great articles on how to get your kids to eat! (My 4 year old has been on a diet of hot dogs, peanut butter, crackers, and cheese for at least 3 months, now. I literally can not get him to eat anything else! I want to pull my hair out!)Mommyn Tyme, Mommy's Reviews you can Use, Sep 2009



You should read the whole article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home