Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Are you a Screamer?

Are you a screamer? How effective is that, really? We all lose our cool sometimes- although I like to think I have the patience of a saint- reality is, when I am already 15 minutes late for wrok and have a forty five minute commute to get there, still have my son trying to find his shoes, and the front door was left open so the dog has run off.... Sometimes I do yell (or as I call it, talking very firmly in a loud voice...) So, when I ran across the following article I thought, "Whew... I am not alone..." So, check it out- then tell me... How do you keep it together?

Author Amy Wilson wants grandparents to know why parents scream so much at their children today. The reasons might surprise you.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home